Location: 100md.com > Bilingual > Text
.
实用医务英语:出院准备与手续办理

http://www.100md.com   2006-2-7 洋话连篇
     (D = 医生 P = 病人 )

    (D = doctor P = patient)

    医生:我已经给你做了最后一次检查,一切正常,可以出院了。

    D: I have made the last check-up for you, and all is right. You can discharge from hospital.

    病人:是吗? 那太好了。

    P: Is that so It's really good news.

    医生:你已经住了三星期医院了,是吗

    D: You have been in the hospital for 3 weeks, haven't you

    病人:正好三星期。

    P: Exactly 3 weeks.

    医生:这是你的出院证,我叫护士马上到住院处取你的账单。然后你就可以办理出院手续了。

    D: This is your discharge certificate. I'll send a nurse to fetch your bill at the Admission Office and then you can go through the discharge formalities.

    病人:谢谢!出院后我应该做些什么?有何建议?

    P: Thank you! What should I do after I go home Any suggestion

    医生:首先精神不要太紧张,好好休息;第二,戒烟戒酒,加强营养;第三,洗澡时不要

    刺激手术切口;最后,要定期来查空腹血糖和做心电图检查。

    D: Firstly, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest. Secondly, give up smoking and drinking. Have more nutritious food. Thirdly, don't stimulate the incision when you have a bath. Finally, come to have examinations of fasting sugar and ECG regularly.

    病人:我会听你的。

    P: I'll follow what you say.

    医生:你的账单来了。一共1600 元。你可以用现金,也可用支票付款。

    D: Here comes your bill. Altogether 1600 Yuan. You may pay either in cash or cheque.

    病人:我想用支票付帐。

    P: I will pay in cheque.

    医生:你没遗忘什么东西吧

    D: Have you made sure you haven't left anything behind

    病人:我想没有。真的非常感谢你们大家。

    P: I don't think so. I’m really very grateful to you all.

    医生:不用谢,这是我们的职责。

    D: Don't mention it. That’s our job.

    病人:我可以请教几个关于锻炼的问题吗

    P: May I ask you a few questions about exercises

    医生:当然可以。问吧。

    D: By all means. Please go ahead.

    病人:像我这种病人做哪种运动合适呢?

    P: What kind of sports fit the patients like me

    医生:做有氧运动如散步、划船、滑冰、打羽毛球等耐力性活动就适合你,这些运动

    可提高肌肉运氧能力,改善你的心肺功能。

    D: Doing aerobic exercises such as jogging, rowing, skating, playing badminton and other endurance exercises are all good for you. They enhance the ability of muscle to use oxygen and improve heart and lung fitness.

    病人:再次感谢你的建议和治疗。

    P: Once again thank you for your suggestion and your treatment.

    Related sentence patterns

    You can't return to your work right now.你不能马上恢复工作。

    Get much outdoor exercise.多做室外活动。

    Keep a diet.饮食要有规律。

    You are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.你后天就可以出院了。

    The doctor has written a certificate for you 医生已给你写了出院证。

    I really feel strong and fit.我真觉得有健康有强壮。

    Have you got thinner since you fell ill 你生病以来瘦了没有?

    You can go home tomorrow. Congratulations!明天你可以出院了,祝贺你!

    All the doctors and nurses here are very kind. I'll always remember you.

    这里的医生和护士都很好,我回记住你们的。

    It is our responsibility.这是我们的职责。

    The exercises which occur without oxygen are called anaerobic.

    运动中不需要氧的就是无氧运动。

    Such exercises as weight-lifting are anaerobic, which require brief spurts of intense effort. They improve muscle strength or build up speed.

    比如举重就是无氧运动,他需要短时间内用力屏气,这种运动增强了肌肉的力量,加快了运动的速度。

    I've benefited a lot from your advice.

    与你交谈我受益非浅。

    Continue taking the medecine and come to the hospital regularly. Once your illness worsens, see the doctor at once.

    继续吃药, 定期到医院检查,一旦病情恶化就马上看医生。

    病人:下午好!我来办理出院手续。

    P: Good afternoon! I've come to go through the discharge formalities.

    职员:你康复了,祝贺你!你的出院证呢?

    C: You recovered, congratulations! Would you please show me your discharge certificate

    病人:给你。

    P: Here you are.

    职员:这是住院部开的帐单,总共690元。

    C: This is your bill from the Admission Office. 690 yuan in all.

    病人:这是所有的单据。我总共要付多少钱?

    P: And here's all my paper work. How much will I have to pay altogether

    职员:请等一下,我来算一下。住院费是890元,药费456元。好,一共1346元。你可以付现金,也可以用卡。

    C: Just a moment, please, I'll work it out. 890 yuan for hospitalization expenses and 456 yuan for medicine fee. Well, that comes 1346 yuan altogether.You can either pay in cash or by cards.

    病人:我给现金。给你1400元。

    P: I'll pay in cash. Here’s 1400 yuan.

    职员:这是找给你的零钱,54元。

    C: Here's your change,54 yuan.

    病人:你能给我详细的清单吗?

    P: Can you show me the details of the accounts

    职员:可以,但你得等到明天上午。

    C: Yes, but you will have to come tomorrow morning.

    病人:发票呢?

    P: My receipt

    职员:马上就给你。

    C: I'll give it to you right away.

    病人:谢谢!明天见!

    P: Thank you! See you tommorow.

    职员:再见!

    C: Bye!

    Useful Expressions

    1.I've come to go through the discharge formalities.

    我来办理出院手续。

    2.You've recovered, congratulations! Would you please show me your discharge certificate

    你康复了,祝贺你!你的出院证呢?

    3.This is your bill from the Admission Office. 690 yuan in all.

    这是住院部开的帐单,总共690元。

    4.And here's all my paper work. How much will I have to pay altogether

    这是所有的单据。我总共要付多少钱?

    5.Just a moment, please, I'll work it out.

    请等一下,我来算一下。

    6. 890 yuan for hospitalization expenses and 456 yuan for medicine fee. Well, that comes to 1346 yuan altogether.

    住院费是890元,药费456元。好,一共1346元。

    7.You can either pay in cash or by cards.

    你可以付现金,也可以用卡。

    8. Can you show me the details of the accounts

    你能给我详细的清单吗?

    You can go to complete the discharging formalities tomorrow.

    你明天可以去办理出院手续了。

    You hve not settled the accounts yet. You still have a payment of $1000 to make.

    你还没有结帐。你还欠1000美元。

    Return the utensil, please.

    把病房用具还回来。

    Is this the place I come to pay

    这是付款处吗?

    Oh, I'm sorry I don’t have so much money with me.

    哦,对不起,我没带那么多的钱。

 
.